Monday, July 3, 2023

10 movies series and performances you didnt even know were on Disney Plus

Everyone who has access to a Disney Plus streaming account probably knows by now that it is the go-to place for all things Marvel, Star Wars, and Pixar. But did you know there is a hefty back catalog of performances, series, and movies spanning a wide range of genres outside of those block-busting intellectual properties?

On my own Disney account profile, which I admit I piggyback off of my parents, I have specifically sought out unconventional titles for my personal watch list. Those overlooked titles, along with a few suggestions from colleagues, are largely the inspiration for this list. Let’s count down the top 10 movies, series, and performances you didn’t know were on Disney Plus, in no particular order. 



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/ugZqwsh

0 comments: