Saturday, April 2, 2022

Samuel L. Jackson says acting is easy, but the process is hard

Actor Samuel L. Jackson has enjoyed decades on the screen and now has clarified that it is not hard to make a movie, but aspects of the experience can be difficult to deal with for seasoned performers, too.

Movies are easy. The hard part about doing a movie is getting up, and the amount of time that you’re there all day. The average movie day is somewhere between 12 and about 16 hours. Out of the 12 hour day, I’d say you work an hour and a half, straight up. Because you go in and do 10, 15, 20 seconds. I get irritated with the process sometimes because it’s like, we’re going to take four hours to do 15 seconds of some movie. Movies are easy man. I bump heads with directors from time to time. I have a thing in my head, I see a movie before I do it. I don’t argue with some of them, But sometimes people do get in and over their heads.



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/lgOKJmX

0 comments: