Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Michelle Yeoh hypes ‘Avatar 2’ and ‘genius’ James Cameron

Actress Michelle Yeoh, coming off a star turn in Everything Everywhere All at Once, has turned to hyping her role in Avatar 2, finally due to premiere in December, saying the long-delayed project still has James Cameron’s creative fire.

“So, yes, I am in the Avatar sequels and as you know we can’t really talk very much about it. But it’s James Cameron! Come on! I would be the tea lady for James Cameron! We shot for a few weeks, and I was so impressed with the work that he’s done, the work that he’s doing, the energy. He’s a genius, he’s a walking genius. And I really really enjoyed the experience and I can’t wait to go back soon, I hope.”



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/Fy1A82s

0 comments: