Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Daniel Radcliffe asked for a make-over before filming ‘The Lost City’

Celebrities have insecurities, just like the rest of us, even Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame. Before he began filming The Lost City alongside handsome co-stars Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum, Radcliffe asked for a makeover.

Radcliffe told Magic Radio Breakfast: “I went in and was like ‘guys, I am in a film with Channing Tatum and Brad Pitt, you need to do something about this face and the hair.” Radcliffe goes on to say that he is very pleased with the result. “So, they gave me a very very nice haircut which I still have, it is just how I look now, and they put me in amazing suits. This is 100 per cent the best I have ever looked on camera.”



from Movie News | Movie Reviews | Movie Trailers https://ift.tt/egay1nm

0 comments: